Re: reports

> - color handling on this 8-bit display is really bad

[ ... ]  submit a bug for these. :)

> - KDE is placing a .gtkrc file in users $HOME dirs (grrr, KDE shouldn't
>   affect the colors of apps running under a different wm, on a
>   different display)

I've fixed this for 2.1...well, part of it...the rest depends on what the
user clicks...and the part I did fix can be changed (it's in the kde2 script)

> - I'm still getting a .kde directory in /

this is fixed in 2.1...we are still trying to figure out why it's not fixed
in 2.0.1

> - clicking on the root window brings up the associated menu (desktop,
>   windows, or applications), clicking a second time brings up the menu
>   again - instead of removing it

if the mouse moves yes.  if the mouse is in the same position as the first
click the menu does go away...

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II