Re: Viewing web page in Konqueror killed KDE session

On Dienstag, 28. November 2000 22:44, Ian Donaldson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Going to this web page in Konqueror kills the KDE session and I'm left
> staring at the kdm login screen.

> This behaviour seems to be reproducable, I was thinking it might've
> been an ad on the page, but other Register pages seem to give Konqueror
> no problems.
>
> Here are the versions of my kde packages:

I cannot certify this, the page renders well and doesn't crash konqueror
2.0-final-5 on my woody system.
If konqueror is stable on most other pages. Probably, you should look at
http://bugs.kde.org and file a bug if "The Register" is not listed.

--
MfG, Chris