DOWNTIME NOTICE ***

Hi,

   sometime in the next 4-6 hours I will be taking down kde.tdyc.com (web/ftp).
It will be down for up to 48 hours.  During this time I will be making backups,
moving data to another server so that I can re-build the main box. I will
be configuring the new layout, dropping in new files that I've been building,
and then after it's all done it will come back up.

So please bare with me while I get this needed work done.  I may even end
up with the archive on it's own box...not sure yet.

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II