kde 2.0.1 vs 2.1

Hi all,

    There's going to be a big split between potato and woody soon.  After
KDE 2.0.1 is released I'm going to update woody to KDE 2.1 (which will
be in beta on the 18th of December if they keep on schedule).  I'm doing
this for a couple reasons:

    1: The current guestimates for woody's release is sometime in Feb.
           (tho I don't think anyone is sure yet of anything)
    2: The current guestimates for KDE 2.1's release is in January/Feb.
    3: Need to start helping with bug finding/squashing/testing/tweaking
       so that 2.1's release is smooth.

I'm not planning on doing this for potato as potato is supposed to be
stable. :) I may however put out some testing debs in another location
once I get a feel for the stability of it all...

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II