Dependency issues

Hi,
  I recently (i.e., two days ago) did an "apt-get -d upgrade" on my
woody box to download the newest upgrades.  It said that 58 packages
were upgraded, and 66 were held back (all of which were kde packages).
When I installed the downloaded packages, kdebase and konqueror were
removed!! Everything had been running fine, with regular upgrades
without problems.  I was able to manually download and reinstall
kdebase and konqueror, but I was wondering if this problem has been
fixed so that I don't screw up my system the next time I do an upgrade.
 Thanks.

Casey

--
Casey Henderson