Re: Compile farm for building kde

I don't feel strongly about this one way or the other, but one additional
piece of information is that sourceforge does have compile farm facilities
that might allow Ivan to build much faster than for his current hardware.
Sourceforge also has pretty good bandwidth so transmitting the debs to other
sites with good bandwidth would be a snap.  The only bandwidth downside
is that Ivan would have to download the debs to his site for testing over
his 56kbs connection.

My apologies for posting late on this, but I have been out of e-mail contact
for the last 5 days.

Alan

email: irwin@beluga.phys.uvic.ca
phone: 250-727-2902	FAX: 250-721-7715
snail-mail:
Dr. Alan W. Irwin
Department of Physics and Astronomy,
University of Victoria, P.O. Box 3055,
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, V8W 3P6

Linux-powered astrophysics