Re: kppp depending on ppp

Wolfgang> kppp depends on ppp. As task-kdenetworking depends on kppp
Wolfgang> it is impossible to select task-kdenetworking without
Wolfgang> installing ppp.

Wolfgang> Maybe it would be enough that kppp only suggests ppp (or
Wolfgang> task-kdenetworking suggesting kppp)?

Allowing kppp to be installed without ppp seems wrong to me.

However, if kppp comes with task-kdenetworking, and we have no choice
there, that might be bad, too.  Would it be possible to make
task-kdenetworking suggest kppp and not bring it along on its' own?

rob