Re: RFS: netbeans_7.0.1+dfsg1-6 - This is a little bit important

Hi.

Since no one has uploaded this yet I wanted to advertise this a bit.

The netbeans package is currently broken, in that
you can't create projects (#720684),
SVN is not working (#698514, #668015) and
the GUI builder is not working (#677125, #653915).

This affects stable, the package is intended for wheezy.

These bugs are in my opinion serious enough to justify removal of the
package from stable as an alternative.

Since this is personally a little bit important to me (I said "do this
on debian, it's easier", my son installed netbeans and it just did not
work), I would appreciate it if I could either get an upload or a
qualified reject.

If there is something obvious wrong with my RFS please tell me.

Sincerely,
Joachim