WiP on gradle 1.1

[I'm CCing debian-java@l.d.o as other team's member might be interrested in]

Hi,

I've spend some hours trying to update Gradle package to 1.1 release and I think I've now a pretty much working package (at least I can rebuild gradle with itself ;). I've pushed my changes to Alioth in a personnal repository (seems more secure given we are still in freeze for wheezy).

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/drazzib/maven.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/drazzib/libjnr-posix-java.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/drazzib/jaffl.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/drazzib/httpcomponents-core.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/drazzib/httpcomponents-client.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/drazzib/gradle.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/drazzib/codenarc.git

I'm looking for comments on :
- packages split : is there too much binary packages from same source ?
- boostrap / non-bootstrap build : gradle use itself as buildsystem and upstream doesn't provide (AFAIK) a bootstrap mechanism. So there is a debian/rules bootstrap target that need testing - build gradle 1.1 with gradle 1.0~m3 currently in archive : I've tried but it fails...

I'll publish some binary packages soon on my people.debian.org.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.