Re: Eclipse 3.8.0 RC2 for Debian experimental

Hi Niels,

On 21.6.2012 10:29, Niels Thykier wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the heads up.  I had a look at the changes and most of it
appears to be just documentation updates.  I suspect that is a good sign
:), but I will stall the upload till the buildds have had time to
process the current upload (still waiting for ppc, mips{,el}).
   Hopefully they will build fine, but armhf already failed to an
internal error in OpenJDK (#678297)...

Ok, lets wait until the current builds are finished.

In the meantime I think it's time to update the other packages that will
be part of Juno release. I have CDT prepared for upload [1]. It's already marked
3.8.0-1 (no RC) as I saw upstream is now rejecting patches to be included into
the release[2] and it's very unlikely that final sources will differ from what
I've just pushed to git.

I have a plan to update also the rest of plugins, at least Mylyn and EGit come to
my mind.

Regards,

Jakub

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-cdt.git