RFS: jenkins-htmlunit 2.6-jenkins-6-1 (new)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "jenkins-htmlunit".

* Package name    : jenkins-htmlunit
  Version         : 2.6-jenkins-6-1
* URL             : http://github.com/jenkinsci/htmlunit
* License         : Apache-2.0
  Section         : java

The upload would fix this bug: http://bugs.debian.org/650266

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
Jenkins.

This package depends on jenkins-htmlunit-core-js which I also recently
RFS'ed.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
 - ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jenkins-htmlunit.git
 - http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/jenkins-htmlunit.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set for this package
so I can upload in the future.

Thanks

James

--