Re: Free package of Apache Derby?

Hi,

On 28/02/2011 22:57, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when searching the Debian archive for derby.jar I can only find
> sun-java6-javadb which is non-free.  Is there any packaging
> effort for the free
>
>    http://db.apache.org/derby/
>
> project?

I'm a beginner packager, I tried to some easy thinks in my corner...
I took a look at derby source code [1] and it seems a well organized
source with ant building. I'll try do package it as soon as possible.

But tel me, did you request a special version of derby, or I just begin
to package the last stable release ?

Zied

PS: I'm sure that there are many kind people in this list that will help
me ^^

[1]  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/code/tags/10.7.1.1/

I would need it for packaging