RFS: libhibernate3-java (new upstream releases)

Hi team,

I'm looking for a sponsor for this new release of
libhibernate3-java. Here is the latest changelog:

libhibernate3-java (3.5.6.Final-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * New upstream release.
  * Refresh patches.
  * Update watch files.
  * Generate orig tarball from Sourceforge project website instead of
    the deprecated svn repository hosted at JBoss website.
  * Remove duplicated Build-Depends-Indep on libgeronimo-jacc-1.1-spec-java.
  * Add myself to Uploaders.

 -- Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc>  Fri, 25 Feb 2011 23:53:28 -0430

Since this package has several reverse dependencies I
rebuilt them and I only found FTBFS on eucalyptus and
libhibernate-validator-java but they are already broken
for other reasons already reported.

The changes are available on the pkg-java git:
git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/libhibernate3-java.git

Additionally, I propose to upload a package for 3.6.x
branch to experimental. Here is the latest changelog entry:

libhibernate3-java (3.6.1.Final-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * New upstream release.
  * Refresh patches.
  * Remove duplicated Build-Depends-Indep on libgeronimo-jacc-1.1-spec-java.

 -- Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc>  Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:46:48 -0430

This package causes FTBFS in libspring-2.5-java and
jbossas4. I will report those bugs when/if this gets
uploaded.

The changes are available on the pkg-java git:
git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/libhibernate3-java.git (master3.6 branch)

I would be glad if someone uploaded these packages for me.

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/