RFS: libjbcrypt-java (updated package)
* Team upload.
* Fixed a FTBFS from a call to depricated jh_libs (Closes: #584352)
Thanks to Niels Thykier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Corrected links to Vcs fields in debian/control
* Removed dependency on topgit and quilt (not necessary when using
source 3.0 (quilt) format)
* Build depend on default-jdk instead of gcj-jdk
* Added debian/libjbcrypt-java.docs and removed now unneeded README.source
* Changed to dh7 build
I originally just wanted to fix the RC bug (584352), but the package
had other problems to fix, as seen in the changelog.
The package is available at the git VCS:
Lintian clean (except warning about wrong version number for the NMU,
see bug http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=582741)