Package depending on netbeans

Hi all.

I'm working on FreeHEP. I have a sponsor for it (Philpp Hübner), but
I've found a few issues he has asked me to clarify on debian-java.

Some packages in FreeHEP depend on openide-lookup, which in Debian in
available in package netbeans-platform. The first problem is that this
package in orphaned (and I don't have enough time to adopt it). The
second problem is that netbeans-{platform,ide} are in contrib (without
any good reason, as it has only dependencies in main, see #531952).

Could be acceptable to do a QA upload for netbeans, in order just to
move it in main, so I can depend on it? Then I hope that someone, some
day will adopt the package and start to maintain it correctly (the
Ubuntu package seems to be in good shape and actively maintained).

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy