eclipse-nls-sdk update

Hi debian-java list,

 In Debian unstable, eclipse-nls-sdk pacakge is too old and useless now.
 I've posted it to BTS #340823 and make packages and announced to Japanese
Debian community about my packages. Some of them uses my packages and they
say it works well.

 I want eclipse-nls-sdk maintainer to take it to Debian, but he cannot
work for Debian now (you know). So someone take this updated packages
to Debian, I hope.

 packages and source are here.
 http://www.mithril-linux.org/~henrich/debian/package/

 I wish any reply will come from this list :)
 # and please CC to me. I'm not on this list now.

--
Regards,
 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/samba.gr.jp/iijmio-mail.jp