Re: [Fwd: Re: [architecture] Re: JPackages and ObjectWeb]

Hallo Nicolas,

* Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
>I'm done with this. The result is available at:
>I'm rather proud of myself since I merged the full JPP document, my
>mail, added a few ideas and corrected (a bit) the result.

That text is great! Thanks a lot for specifying the whole thing.
Hoepfully some people upstream will take it and do something about the
proeblem :)

I will add a small para for debians 'don't use JAVA_HOME', but will
label that debian only for now.

Ah, and maybe another para about 'not using non-API classes' would be
good.

Jan
--
Jan Schulz                     jasc@gmx.net