Re: Blackdown java Debian package appears out of date

Ross Boylan <ross@biostat.ucsf.edu> writes:

> Instead, follow the more manual route of getting a regular binary
> (e.g.,ftp://ftp.tux.org/pub/java/JDK-1.4.2/i386/fcs/j2re-1.4.2-fcs-linux-i586-gcc3.2.bin)
> and follow the instructions, for example, in

There are debs for 1.4.2 which take care of setting up the plugin, etc.
I just have to integrate them into the pool on ftp.tux.org somehow,
are any tools to generate a pool structure?

        Juergen

--
Juergen Kreileder, Blackdown Java-Linux Team
http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux/java2-status/