Eclipse 3

Hi

About 2 weeks ago Jan sent out mail stating his intent to orphan the
eclipse packages, and asking for volunteers to take over.

I'd be very keen to assist with packaging Eclipse, and was wondering
whether anyone else was currently working on it.

I do have 2 problems, though:
- I'm not a DD, so I cannot take over ownership of the packages
- I'm a bit strapped for time at the moment, so no guarantees as to the
consistency of my contribution.

I assume we'd like to target Eclipse version 3.0.1?

Regards
--
Thomas Fogwill <tfogwill@csir.co.za>

believed to be clean.