Re: Tomcat4 and Kaffe

"Dj Statik" <djstatik@djstatik.net> writes:
> Has anyone managed to get Tomcat4 and Kaffe to play nicely, and if so, what
> work arounds did you use for the dependancies?

I installed the Blackdown JDK but changed the three environment
variables in /etc/default/tomcat4 so it runs on Kaffe. I had to revert
back to Blackdown as there is some strange stability problem with
Tomcat4 and Kaffe (may be caused by my slow and not-so-much-memory
server).

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *