Re: Undistributable java in main

Hallo Dalibor,

* Dalibor Topic wrote:
>* figure out how you want to interpret the GPL in this case. The rest
>follows from that.
>>Problems not touched: *execution* of GPL-incompatible code using
>>  GPLed libs and/or GPLed JVMs is beyond the scope of this message.

Could you please take this two thing to debian-legal and get a opinion
there.

Anyway: if thats true, that it will kill kaffe in debian, as we could
not use it with almost any programm, because in one way or another,
they all include apache licensed libs (-> jakarta project).

I hate licenses...

Jan
--
Jan Schulz                     jasc@gmx.net