j2sdk build-depends cannot be satisfied?

[I'm cross-posting to debian-java and debian-mentors, because I'm not
sure whether this is a Java question or a packaging question.  Please
CC me on replies, if possible.]

Can anyone suggest why libnbio2-java's build dependency on j2sdk1.3
cannot be satisfied on all 13 platforms?

   http://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php?dist=unstable&package=nbio

My QA page:

   http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pronovic%40ieee.org

still lists the package as installable, but I'd like to have my sponsor
for this package upload a new version (2.0-3) soon, and I'm worried that
it won't be built.  Is this a real problem, or am I making a problem out
of something that is no big deal?

I'm developing against Blackdown's 1.3 SDK using this apt source:

   deb http://www.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.blackdown.org/java-linux/debian unstable main non-free

I noticed when test-building libnbio2-java using pdebuild that the
j2sdk1.3 package can't successfully be installed "in the background"
by dpkg, apparently because of the click-through Sun license.  Could
this be the same sort of thing that's causing the problem in the build
system?

Thanks for the help!

KEN

--