Re: [Jpackage-devel] Debian package list for Java (Re: jpackage project presentation)

At Mon, 22 Oct 2001 19:09:55 +0200,
Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> > I added Debian package list into your page, and attached it this mail.
> > How about it?
> Sorry, i'm not sure to understand what you mean.
> The attached list is the jpackage mandrake package list, automaticaly
> generated (php script) from currenty uploaded files. So i can't just add
> debian package list there.

I see.

> Unless you want to join the project and add your packages to ours,
> of course.

Debian packages should be uploaded to debian site directly. IMHO,
debian and jpackage can share policy but can't share packages.

> If you just want a link on jpackage homepage, we would gladly provide it.
> Just tell me which URL to use.

Maybe just link is better, currently. Java Package list for debian is
here:

	http://people.debian.org/~tora/java/packagelist.html

Could you link here?

best regards.