Re: Powerpoint document

Dear Valued Customer,

Our automated trouble ticket system was unable to process the email you
recently sent to support@tierra.net. Please visit the following URL and
paste your request into our support form. We apologize for this
inconvenience.
  https://www.tierra.net/help/support

Thank you for your assistance.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to email our award-
winning customer care center, 24 hours a day, at support@tierra.net. US and
Canadian residents can reach us toll-free at 1-877-843-7721; local and
international customers may call 1-858-560-9416.

Sincerely,

TierraNet Customer Care
support@tierra.net

**                    TierraNet Dial-up!                         **
TierraNet is now offering standard and high-speed dial-up starting
at the low price of $9.95. Sign up today at GoTierra.net or contact
our customer care department for more information.

Original message follows: