Debian 3.0 data di rilascio

Le news di Slashdot.org annunciano finalmente la nuova versione della Debian 3.0 (aka Woody) per il 1. maggio 2002,
speriamo bene gente :))

Posted by CmdrTaco  on Saturday April 06, @10:04AM
from the best-gets-better dept.
dex@ruunat noted that this morning, in a message to the debian-devel-announce mailing list, Anthony Towns, Debian's Release Manager, wrote: "I'm becoming increasingly confident in woody's release readiness. So, to go out on a limb: Debian 3.0 (codenamed woody) will release on May 1st, 2002." Congrats to all the debheads putting this thing together. I have a blank CDR waiting ;)

[-JoKeR-] - < http://www.avatarcorp.org/ >