Re: PPPoA

Ciao,
 Sat, Feb 02, 2002 at 09:54:43PM +0100, Alessio Re wrote:

> unstable) ma non c'e' il minimo straccio di documentazione e non riesco
> a cavarci fuori nulla...
prova a leggere cio' che scrissi tempo fa:
www.bestkevin.com/Download/linux/ADSL_Unisource.txt

--

Bye
                            +--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
                            | Enrico |    Maybe you can't find it anywhere
                            +--------+          I found it in linux.......

``I think he has a Napoleonic concept of himself and his company, an arrogance
    that derives from power and unalloyed success, with no leavening hard
 experience, no reverses,'' Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson says of Bill Gates.