Re: Re: OT: sorbs blacklisting scam

At 08:51 AM 5/2/2006 +1000, Matthew Sullivan wrote:
>SORBS doesn't collect the money and forward it to charities - the person
>paying the fine pays to a charity (or SORBS nominated good cause) which
>will provide a receipt that SORBS admins can verify independently (Yes

What u are doing is simply horrible.  U are a terrible net citizen and u
should be ashamed of urself.  Ur stupid fine is old fashioned extortion
regardless of ur intimated claim of benificent social engineering.  And
actually, social engineering is worse than extortion.  I bet u guys have a
communist flag and a picture of Karl Marx in ur offices.  You are a disgrace
to the IT community.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100