Re: OT: sorbs blacklisting scam

Matthew Sullivan wrote:

The one thing that pissed off a lot of people (and suprised me because I have never had a listing at SORBS before, so I couldn't have known) is the part about a the so to call "delisting fine". Why are we forced to trust (SORBS) a organisation in donating funds to a good case that we are forced to provide to get delisted? SORBS has a financial funnel to a random charity? How does this work?

SORBS doesn't collect the money and forward it to charities - the person paying the fine pays to a charity (or SORBS nominated good cause) which will provide a receipt that SORBS admins can verify independently (Yes there are some who forward fake receipts)
What happens when a charity has to pay the fine?

Thomas