Re: Re: OT: sorbs blacklisting scam

While we are on the topic of blacklists, can anyone point me to a blacklist
of hosts performing ssh brute force attacks? I have been wondering if it
would be effective to use such a list for email since those compromised
hosts do seem to be used primarily for spamming. (Just having spent most of
the night monitoring a Romanian spammer controlling his botnet.)

The SORBS web.dnsbl.sorbs.net zone lists similar and a whole load of other compromised hosts - it is also the only SORBS zone with automated listing timeouts.

Regards,

Mat