Re: Panel of Control.

Valter Soares wrote:

Somebody knows some panel of control for ISP?

--
Valter Soares
valter.soares@dglnet.com.br

Hi,

I'm the author of a web control panel. We install it all our VPS / Dedicated servers, and I hope that soon somebody will upload my work to experimental. See here:

http://www.gplhost.com/software-dtc.html

I'm about to make a new announcement about new features in my panel that make it pass over many commercial solutions. I'm trying to maintain a list of open source control panels that are of interest in my project page here:

http://www.gplhost.com/software-dtc_9competitors.html

I'm sure you will find the one that will fit your needs, and I hope that you will select mine.

Regards,

   Thomas Goirand, GPLHost LLC Manager
--
GPLHost:>_ Open source hosting worldwide
Web spaces featuring GPL control panel and xen VPS