Courier IMAP configuration

I have a client using Eudora to check e-mail off my courier imap
server. Occasionally, he gets a "aborted by user" message when
Eudora is checking mail. According to Eudora's web site, this is
cause by having a mailbox open and Eudora receiving a timeout from
the imap server.

I've looked for a way of increasing the timeout (the suggestion on
Eudora's web site) but do not see any configuration information in
any of the documentation on the machine (man and /usr/share/doc) or
on the web site.

Anyone know where I can find documentation on how to set the timeout
on a courier imap server?

Rod

--
Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons
    for thou art crunchy, and good with catsup.