Re: Re: Jesus Help Me !

Thank you for your words, I'm typing this with tears in my eyes.  I feel so broken, so lost, like noone really knows what I'm going through right now.  But Jesus, cares, all that I'm going through is only for my good.  Soon he will get me out of this hole, and I'll begin to see the light in two weeks like you prophesied.  God loves, I know he does and he will get me out like he got you out Ivan.  I love you.  God Bless you.