Setting up hosting server

Hi guys.
I'm in the process of setting up a machine running Debian unstable
that will be used for hosting multiple domains.
I know that I can use apache to serve the web sites and bind for doing
dns, but what will I use for hosting the e-mail accounts?
Also what are my options for a web based interface to these e-mail
accounts as well as a control pannel for my users to create e-mail
addresses for their domains?
Are there any Debian packages I can use for these tasks or will I have
to go compile everything from source?

Thanks,
Tommy