Re: debian on HP proliant

We have a load of DL380s/DL360s here, any issues feel free to give me a
mail...

The onboard 'scsi' controller appears as a block device and not as a
scsi device under linux.

01:03.0 RAID bus controller: Compaq Computer Corporation Smart Array
5i/532 (rev 01)

i think it is...

there is a driver in linux 2.4.x...

Fran