Re: apache-ssl restart fails after monthly logrotate

Emmanuel,

thanks for the email.  I figured someone else would have seen this
before.  I really appreciate the response.  I was going to try 'restart'
next, but thought I'd check with the list first.  Guess that's all there
is to it.  I'll try to get ahold of the maintainers and see if they have
any ideas.  Yeah, I've been toying with the idea of piping logs to that
script that comes with apache, but I just don't have time to mess with
that right now.  Most of our customers don't even know what their web
server logs are...

I'll check my logs for that error and I'll certainly get back to you if
I find a solution.

thanks,
Dave

--