AW: AW: Installing Mailman

Hi !

>I'm a newbie when it comes to the more complex aspects of
>debian, so if you
>could send me step by step instructions on getting my install
>to work, that
>would be really appreciated.  I haven't tried anything that I
>didn't know
>how to undo.  I would like to get Mailman running Postfix if
>that makes a
>difference.

Actually it was very easy, as most installs with deb. Packages are, to install mailman.
For the :
Apt-get install mailman worked out of the box.
I am also running postfix and I have set up mailman with a couple of list under different domains. You don´t need to run
./configure anywhere .... The only thing I had to do was setting an alias for die mailman cgis .
Anyway I don´t know if this is OT here ...

Nik Engel                     NETWAYS GmbH
Senior Systems Engineer       Deutschherrnstr. 47a
Fon.0911/92885-13             D-90429 Nürnberg
Fax.0911/92885-33
nengel@netways.de             www.netways.de