Re: Free Radius Software

I've found something strange...
I was looking for the location of the freeradius deb, and I can't find it...
Look at this:

Computer where freeradius IS installed:
__________________________________
mic:/etc/apt# cat sources.list
deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
deb-src ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib
non-free
mic:/etc/apt# apt-get update
Hit ftp://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main Packages
Hit ftp://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main Release
Hit http://non-us.debian.org unstable/non-US/main Packages
Hit http://non-us.debian.org unstable/non-US/main Release
Hit http://non-us.debian.org unstable/non-US/contrib Packages
Hit http://non-us.debian.org unstable/non-US/contrib Release
Hit http://non-us.debian.org unstable/non-US/non-free Packages
Hit http://non-us.debian.org unstable/non-US/non-free Release
Hit http://non-us.debian.org unstable/non-US/main Sources
Hit http://non-us.debian.org unstable/non-US/main Release
Hit http://non-us.debian.org unstable/non-US/contrib Sources
Hit http://non-us.debian.org unstable/non-US/contrib Release
Hit http://non-us.debian.org unstable/non-US/non-free Sources
Hit http://non-us.debian.org unstable/non-US/non-free Release
Hit ftp://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/non-free Packages
Hit ftp://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/non-free Release
Hit ftp://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/contrib Packages
Hit ftp://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/contrib Release
Hit ftp://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main Sources
Hit ftp://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main Release
Hit ftp://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/non-free Sources
Hit ftp://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/non-free Release
Hit ftp://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/contrib Sources
Hit ftp://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/contrib Release
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
mic:/etc/apt# apt-cache search radiusd-freeradius
radiusd-freeradius - A high-performance and highly configurable RADIUS server
mic:/etc/apt# apt-get install radiusd-freeradius
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, radiusd-freeradius is already the newest version.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 119  not upgraded.
mic:/etc/apt#

Computer where freeradius IS NOT installed:
tom:/etc/apt# cat sources.list
deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
deb-src ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib
non-free
tom:/etc/apt# apt-get update
[...]
tom:/etc/apt# apt-cache search radiusd-freeradius
tom:/etc/apt# apt-get install radiusd-freeradius
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package radiusd-freeradius
tom:/etc/apt#

Why, if the sources are the same, there is differences with freeradius?
Can't figure out!

BTW: Sorry if the previous info about freeradius I told you is not correct...