default iptables (again)

Hi

Ok I now know what the issue is. The iptables NAT box is a PPPoE box running PPPoE on boot. Every time it drops the connection and re-establishes itself (as adsl does) it drops the firewall rules and reloads them back to the default. So directly after boot my rules are loaded but as soon as it brings up the connection it reloads the default.

I've tried the iptables save command mentioned earlier and searched the PPP directorys for references to iptables but with no luck.

Does anybody know how to set the default iptables rules for a PPP connection that 'recalculates' the rules on PPP. Or can I just stop it from reloading the rules every time the ADSL connection is brought up.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
Glenn Hocking
Publish Media Pty Ltd