Re: Virtual hosting solutions

Hi

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 10:56:51AM -0400, Jean-Marc Pédron wrote:
> Le Mercredi 19 Février 2003 05:08, Alexander Reelsen a écrit :
> > Any hints, URLS or tools are welcome. Any comments and experience reports
> > are very welcome :)
> You can have a look at:
> http://www.xams.org/
> http://www.alternc.org/index.php.en
> http://webcp.can-host.com/
> http://halfdans.net/index.py?p=vertigo
> http://www.vhffs.org/
Woah, interesting. I just found the first and the last, must have done bad
searching. Thanks for the URLS

http://jamm.sourceforge.net/howto/html/

In addition I found the nice document above, describing howto setup a
solution I'm searching for with webmail, webinterface, pop, imap and
postfix. Only thing which is missing, is smtp auth at the ldap server.

Can anyone tell whether this is actually possible with cram-md5 and not
only plain/login?

> Here, help on installing Ispman on woody:
> http://gabriel.orangebits.de/de/bits/ispman_woody.html/
Quite introductory though

> Don't forget to make a report about what solution you choose and why ;-)
No problem.. might last a bit ;)

> A virtual hosting task with all necessary packages will be a great feature to
> make Debian more ISP friendly.
On the vertigo site there is something written "just do apt-get install
vertigo". Is it in sid or was there a sources.list line?

MfG/Regards, Alexander

--
Alexander Reelsen   Seeking a job as Linuxdeveloper & administrator
ref@tretmine.org    http://tretmine.org