Re: spammers using my domain as their "reply-to:"

Thursday 31 of July 2003 15:51, Dale E. Martin >

> Is there anything I can do to combat this?

depends what "reply-to" addresses they are using.
maybe you  can block those with some receipent_maps in postfix.

i hope you don't use multidrop mailboxes

(if you use postfix then also use local_recipient_maps so you  won't accept
mail for addresses that do not exist on your system)
--
Women, when they are not in love, have all the cold blood of an experienced
attorney.