PHP 4.2.3 Woody backport?

Hi All,

I wish to run php4.2.3 on a Debian woody machine without having to upgrade the whole system to unstable. Also I wish to avoid upgrading libc and/or any other sytem libraries as would happen with version pinning. Are there any php 4.2.3 Woody packages available? Or perhaps I guide so that I can backport it myself. Tried using "apt-get --compile source php4" but there are dev dependencies that cannot be satisfied in Woody.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Fred.

--
Fred Clausen - Systems Administrator
Unique Interactive, part of UBC Media Group plc

http://www.ubcmedia.com
http://www.uniqueinteractive.co.uk
T: +44 (0)20 7453 1667 F: +44 (0)20 7486 5081