Re: Email Virus Scanner

We tray to run with noboot but the uvscan show the same behaviour, the
directory under which apear the messages is /var/spool/mqueue . I double
check the config, and it's like the examples, in the spanish list someone
report the same proble but he solve it migrating to the demonised version.
I olso have serveral messages in the mailq that seed this (mailer amavis
died with signal 13)

Thanks,
	rak