Re: failure notice (about relays.osirusoft.com)

On Sun, Aug 18, 2002 at 07:54:14PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> Please take this conversation off debian-user. I'm not entirely sure
> why
> it ended up here, but it's quite off-topic.

I felt that a discussion of email block lists was, indeed, on topic.

Note the number of other discussions re: email MUA and MTA configuration
that have occurred on this list . . . discussions about block lists, what
the consequences of using one are, which ones are considered good
or bad, for what ever reasons, seemed on topic.

But, what ever, I'll stop contributing.

John S.