	From: Elcio Mello
	Sent: Sat 17/08/2002 9:11 AM
	To: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
	Subject: Forward email

	Hello people,

	I work at a company, and I have had a lof of problem with virus.
	Well We have the folowing:

	------------------------
	|      Windows NT      |
	|   SMTP - Mailboxs    | <--> INTERNET
	| runing Critical Path |
	------------------------

	I'm not runing a ant-virus on Windows NT, because it use a lot
of cpu.

	What I want?

	I would like the folowing:

	------------------------       ---------------------------
	|     Windows NT       |      |          Debian           |
	|    SMTP - Mailboxs   | <--> | running postfix or qmail  |
	| runing Critical Path |      |  scanning mail for virus  | <->
INTERNET
	|                      |      | and forwading to windows  |
	-----------------------       -----------------------------

	My mailbox are on Windows NT. What I want is only that a server
running
	on Linux/Debian receive the mails from the internet, check for
virus,
	then forward it to my smtp on Windows.

	Anyone can help me. Anyone know if it is possible?

	Thank you for your help.

	Regards,

	--

	Elcio Mello
	GNU/Debian - Use it, abuse it, It's Free