Question about NetSaint and check_radius

I am wondering if anyone uses NetSaint and specifically the check_radius
plugin. I have gotten NetSaint installed and working wonderfully. I am
fighting with the check_radius plugin and getting "Config File Error". I saw
a few posts on the netsaintplug-help list and it mentioned checking the
permissions. I still haven't been able to get anything interesting out of
the check_Radius plugin. Ideas or comments appreciated.

http://netsaintplug.sourceforge.net/

Tony Wasson