Re: Catchall for Bind?

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 10:36:07AM +1000, Jason Lim wrote:

> I know that with some of the large domain registrars, if you point your
> domain name to their parking DNS servers, a webpage shows up, regardless
> of whether you informed them that you were going to park your domain
> there. So that proves the above point *CAN* be done.
>
> The question is... how....

Hack BIND. If the alternatives are not acceptable (and I would wonder about
the business model that causes that, but I suppose it's none of my business
to question it), that is your only viable answer.

Well, that, or run some other software (which is really what you're doing
in hacking BIND, as well).