Squid Alternative

Hi all,

Has anyone found a free, decent alternative to Squid?

Our ones keep giving us trouble, such as:

    Dying in the middle of the night for no apparent reason,

    Filling up the drive that Squid maintains a cache on (despite
    it being told not to use all of the hdd space).

Those errors are happening too frequently.  If anyone has any questions
or thinks they might be able to help in some way, please get back to
me.

We have multiple squid servers with different setups (hard drive space
wise) they all seem to exhibit the same problems.

Regards,
Robert Davidson.