De: Craigsc [mailto:craigsc@zdata.co.za]
Enviado el: miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2001 10:43
Para: Debian-Isp
Asunto: MRTG HELP sos

Hi guys

Just did a dist-upgrade from potato to woody, everything seemed to go fine
until MRTG, now its moaning about post installation script error :(

Have removed my old mrtg, and tried to download and install it again,
same problems :(

Any help would save lives and temporarily avert a hostage situation ;)

..Craig