Re: tape drives

On Wednesday, November 7, 2001, at 05:56  PM, David Bishop wrote:

As for the second part of my question, any recommendations on *what* my
"choice of backup software" should be?

ever hear of bru? it's not free (but there is a demo). My friend told me about it, so I bought it. It has worked wonderfully well, it can even back up to or from machines over the network. there are 2 licenses, personal and commercial. it is also extremely easy, which is a plus.

just my 2¢

-chris zubrzycki
Security Is A Series Of Well-Defined Steps...

chmod -R 0 / ; and smile :)