Re: Reasons why sending with Exim can be slow?

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 12:40:21AM +0300, Antti Tolamo wrote:
> All networking otherwise works perfectly from LAN to email server. Exim.conf
> is same as before, I even recopied from backups my old one to be sure.

Almost sounds like exim is trying to verify hostnames and IPs.  Is this what
you want to happen.  If so, came the machine properly reach a name server?

       bob
--
 bob billson        email: reb@bhive.dhs.org          ham: kc2wz
                           reb@elbnet.com             Linux geek   /)